Dagger
Level 1: Cadet

Home Phone & ADSL Outage in Parkwood?

Since early this morning (4/12) the broadband and home phone has been out in Parkwood, Qld & the Telstra Outage page constantly shows that Services should be restored in an hour yet 12+ hours later...
I've tried calling only to be told the same thing that the outage page shows? Can someone tell me what's going on?
If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent or work for Telstra.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Technical Support
Technical Support

Re: Home Phone & ADSL Outage in Parkwood?

Hi Dagger,

I'm not seeing any outages listed for Parkwood QLD for this month. There was planned maintenance, but services would only have been disrupted for a few minutes during the time-frame listed. 

Hopefully you have since contacted Tech Support so that this can be investigated further for you. If you are still experiencing this issue, please let me know what Tech Support have advised so far.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more