How do I change my TELSTRA home wifi password
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe
Accepted Solution

Re: Home internet

Hi Sophi.

You can change your wifi password by logging into your modem by typing 10.0.0.138 into your browser search bar while connected to the internet through your modem.(this IP doesn’t work for all modems, you may need to check underneath for your specific address) It should steer you straight into the site without the need to log on as default settings will not have login requirements.
Once in, go to the wifi tile and all the settings should be available to personalise.
It might be wise to change the login default while you’re in there as if you don’t, anyone that connects to your wifi can access this information & make any changes themselves without your knowledge.
There are no problems, only solutions.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe
Accepted Solution

Re: Home internet

Hi Sophi.

You can change your wifi password by logging into your modem by typing 10.0.0.138 into your browser search bar while connected to the internet through your modem.(this IP doesn’t work for all modems, you may need to check underneath for your specific address) It should steer you straight into the site without the need to log on as default settings will not have login requirements.
Once in, go to the wifi tile and all the settings should be available to personalise.
It might be wise to change the login default while you’re in there as if you don’t, anyone that connects to your wifi can access this information & make any changes themselves without your knowledge.
There are no problems, only solutions.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit