Jasperoz
Level 3: Gumshoe

How do I get my complaint Sr 1-2131032547534 seen to? The Case Manager is useless.

Answered

Jasperoz
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jasperoz
Accepted Solution

Re: How do I get my complaint Sr 1-2131032547534 seen to? The Case Manager is useless.

Hi Greg,

luckily enough for me, someone took over from the Case Manager and called me this morning so for the time being I'm being looked after.

Thanks.

Jasperoz

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How do I get my complaint Sr 1-2131032547534 seen to? The Case Manager is useless.

Hi Jasperoz, I hope you can get the assistance you need soon. I've emailed the case manager in question and her team leader asking for a return call advising of progress once she's available next. You can also get in touch with our Complaints Reception teams during business hours (AEST) on 1800 241 787 to request follow-up contact

If you're not able to reach a suitable solution with the case manager then they should close off the case and provide a follow-up email or letter confirming what was offered and advising of options for further escalation of the complaint if needed.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Jasperoz
Accepted Solution

Hi Greg,

luckily enough for me, someone took over from the Case Manager and called me this morning so for the time being I'm being looked after.

Thanks.

Jasperoz
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the update, and please let us know if you have any other questions in future we may be able to help with!

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now