CrowdSupport®
Jasperoz
Level 3: Gumshoe

How do I get my complaint Sr 1-2131032547534 seen to? The Case Manager is useless.

Answered

Jasperoz
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jasperoz
Accepted Solution

Re: How do I get my complaint Sr 1-2131032547534 seen to? The Case Manager is useless.

Hi Greg,

luckily enough for me, someone took over from the Case Manager and called me this morning so for the time being I'm being looked after.

Thanks.

Jasperoz

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
19 REPLIES 19
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How do I get my complaint Sr 1-2131032547534 seen to? The Case Manager is useless.

Hi Jasperoz, I hope you can get the assistance you need soon. I've emailed the case manager in question and her team leader asking for a return call advising of progress once she's available next. You can also get in touch with our Complaints Reception teams during business hours (AEST) on 1800 241 787 to request follow-up contact

If you're not able to reach a suitable solution with the case manager then they should close off the case and provide a follow-up email or letter confirming what was offered and advising of options for further escalation of the complaint if needed.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Jasperoz
Accepted Solution

Hi Greg,

luckily enough for me, someone took over from the Case Manager and called me this morning so for the time being I'm being looked after.

Thanks.

Jasperoz
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the update, and please let us know if you have any other questions in future we may be able to help with!

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

crazy123456
Level 5: Eagle Eye

HA my case manager is USELESS as well. 3-5 business days still provisioning...how did you get sorted? A miracle??????????????

crazy123456

My SR 1-2202254630795 is the same!!!!!!!!! HELPPPP

Support Team
Support Team

Hi crazy123456, 

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a difficult time with this.

Has your case manager been in touch regarding your complaint?

If so, what has been advised?

Please let me know.

- Matty

crazy123456

MATSUDA - please reply to my private message. WONT LET ME REPLY TO YOURS. SO OVER THIS BUSINESS!

Support Team
Support Team

Hi crazy123456, 

I've replied to your message.

- Matty

crazy123456

unsatisfactory response...wait until EOD Wednesday>? Ive been waiting for AGES! I can also assure you that my case manager is useless. 

crazy123456

STILL NOTHING!!! when is this going to get rectified?

Support Team
Support Team

Hey crazy123456,

I am sorry to read you have not heard back from your case manager, it makes sense to me that you'd want this resolved as soon as possible. 

I have emailed them with a copy of this correspondence asking that they contact you as soon as possible, if you haven't heard within 2 business days get back to me.  

Angela  

crazy123456

Really?! Cmon Telstra, get it together. 

At this rate, am I better to go with one of your competitors?

Also, not interested in hearing from any of the message board heroes. Only Telstra employees. 

Support Team
Support Team

I have asked them to contact you as soon as possible, which I hope is soon, although I didn't want to set unrealistic expectations. 

I should point out that I am in fact a Telstra employee, if that gives you peace of mind. 

Angela  

crazy123456

Well are they going to be able to help? There is no real expectations with your business. 

Should I contact Michael Richardson, the Head of Activations directly on his mobile? Maybe he will be able to push this ahead?

Support Team
Support Team

I would expect that your case manager will do everything in their power to resolve the matter (as they are trained to do)

Whether or not Michael can help or not, I am not sure because I don't have the full details of your case to know what's needed to be done, nor what he can do. 

Angela  

crazy123456

Well, based on the amount of comments on this forum maybe you need to step up your training offshore as it seems as though they aren't getting it done...

No worries, I will make sure to tell him that Angela_H said to give it a go because she couldn't make it happen. 

Thanks, for your "help"....still no contact...

Support Team
Support Team

Maybe I haven't explained my role in social media clearly, for that I am sorry.

Please know that via this third party medium we do not have access to your accounts, with an SR case number we can locate your case manager & reach out to them asking that they contact you.  (which is what I have done)

Angela 

Highlighted
crazy123456

Telstra, loves an apology. Doesn't love their customers. 

Marketing 2020

cehart01
Level 2: Rookie

If you are having issues you could try the telecommunication ombudsman

https://www.tio.com.au

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now