CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Tony666
Level 1: Cadet

How do I pay my overdue bill when I dont have one??

I have had my speed shaped as I have used my monthly data. I have tried to use one of my free top ups, but I can't as I have an outstanding bill. I have also have retrictions on my account as I have an outstanding bill. The thing is. I DONT HAVE AN OUTSTANDING BILL! Sorry for shouting but 3 calls to Telstra haven't helped. I paid my last bill about 2 weeks before it was due. I tried the online form to tell Telstra my bill has been paid, but it wont accept it as I don't, or ever have had, an outstanding bill. The 3 people from Telstra I have spoken to all say I don't have an outstanding bill and the problem will be sorted soon. Today they say it can take up to 2 business days to restore my service. Yesterday was Saturday, today is Sunday, plus 2 business days, thats 4 days with virtuly no Internet access. I would like this from happening in the future. So, should I try not to pay my bill early, as I normally do, so you wont forget I have paid? Or can someone from Telstra give me a postal address and I will just send you my wallet so in future you can just take whatever you want. In the meantime I will go back to using 2 cans and a piece of string.......

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: How do I pay my overdue bill when I dont have one??

Hi Tony666

Whilst our staff resolve any issue stopping you from being able to request a free top up online, they can still arrange one for you on our side. 

Just contact our Live Chat team here:  http://tel.st/49kl and request to activate one of your free data top ups. They'll place an order to remove the restrictions and you'll be able to access your service like normal within 30 minutes.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now