CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
PublicIP
Level 2: Rookie

How do you get Public IP Address

Answered

Sorry My Name is messed up I thought it ment enter in question sorry. Anyway, Is it possible to change your ip address type to public. Im in need for it because you need one to have an open nat for Xbox and for port fowarding. Any help would be thankful Smiley Happy.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: How do you get Public IP Address

Never be sorry around here publicIP.

I think what you are after is a Static IP Address.

They can be ordered on-line. If you pop along to the following Telstra link, scroll down to Static IP, read the contatained info there, and then follow the prompts to get your order underway: https://www.telstra.com.au/broadband/extras#

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Accepted Solution

Never be sorry around here publicIP.

I think what you are after is a Static IP Address.

They can be ordered on-line. If you pop along to the following Telstra link, scroll down to Static IP, read the contatained info there, and then follow the prompts to get your order underway: https://www.telstra.com.au/broadband/extras#

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

View solution in original post

PublicIP
Level 2: Rookie

Thank You DEANJA

My pleasure, hope it all works out for you. Have a great day.

Signature.gif

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit