CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

How long to churn from TPG offnet

Answered

Hi there, i currently have my home phone line with Telstra, and have ADSL2 offnet via TPG. I am going to switch my broadband to Telstra. As the hardware is basically already Telstra's, anyone have a rough idea how long it takes to churn and how long i will be without internet access while the process occurs? Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: How long to churn from TPG offnet

Hi there.. It's such an un known quantity. You how ever shouldn't be out of Internet for long.. Once the codes have been changed/applied at the exchange you'll loose internet, you'd then enter the new user/password in the modem and you're back up running. That's the theory.

The space between those factors can change.. Process normally a few days if all goes to plan.

Cheers,
Dave

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: How long to churn from TPG offnet

Hi there.. It's such an un known quantity. You how ever shouldn't be out of Internet for long.. Once the codes have been changed/applied at the exchange you'll loose internet, you'd then enter the new user/password in the modem and you're back up running. That's the theory.

The space between those factors can change.. Process normally a few days if all goes to plan.

Cheers,
Dave

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit