CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
gcn0808
Level 3: Gumshoe

How to escalate complaint to senior management IN AUSTRALIA

Answered

I have a complaint regarding my pre-paid mobile; been stuffed around for weeks by the call centre people in Philippines. i am long time Telstra customer, I am about to go to another telco because I have ahd enough. How do I escalate this amtetr to make sure Telstra management in Australia are aware

6 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: How to escalate complaint to senior management IN AUSTRALIA

Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

You can write to the CEO in Sydney.
All details are publically available
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hey gcn0808. 

As Jagaf and Professor Phone have mentioned you can raise this type of complaint online http://tel.st/ppqzv

However if you can please provide me you current complaint reference number beginning with SR 1-, I can then follow up with your case manager directly to get follow up for you. 

Regards - Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Accepted Solution

Contact the CEO details are available here https://service.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/contact-ceo-form
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

gcn0808
Accepted Solution

Hi - thanks - do you know if completing this online form it actually goes to Telstra management or is it just diverted to some call centre in India or Philippines or such/?

Accepted Solution

From my understanding the CEO complaints team is based in Australia.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
11 REPLIES 11
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Accepted Solution

You can write to the CEO in Sydney.
All details are publically available
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hey gcn0808. 

As Jagaf and Professor Phone have mentioned you can raise this type of complaint online http://tel.st/ppqzv

However if you can please provide me you current complaint reference number beginning with SR 1-, I can then follow up with your case manager directly to get follow up for you. 

Regards - Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

gcn0808

jagar - obviously yes I have done that and have lodged complaint - but complaints seem to all go to Philippines call centre; which are of no help.
gcn0808

ProfessorPhone thanks unfortunatly such details do not seem so publicly available from what I can find - so can you please post CEO details here that would be helpful
Accepted Solution

Contact the CEO details are available here https://service.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/contact-ceo-form

gcn0808

TommyR - thanks, I have looked at link you provided and can see about lodging complaint. SO do you know if lodging complaint via that means the complaint will be dealt with my Telstra staff/management here or does it just go off to the call centre in Philippines (or wherever)? I have been through endless contacts with the outsourced customer "service" people, what I need is a guaranteed contact for Telstra in Australia.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi gcn0808, I understand what you are saying however, we have offices all over the world and we are proud of our multicultural workforce. Each and every consultant are trained to assist you. Once your complaint is received,  you are assigned a personal Case Manager that shall investigate your complaint, look at the best resolution and then make contact with you personally. There is no way to only speak with the consultant you wish to, I am sorry.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

gcn0808
Accepted Solution

Hi - thanks - do you know if completing this online form it actually goes to Telstra management or is it just diverted to some call centre in India or Philippines or such/?

gcn0808

" Each and every consultant are trained to assist you" sorry that is not the case - this is why I wish to ensure contact with management in Australia; I am not opposed to a multicultural workforce I am however opposed to wasting my time with staff that obviously have no idea about Telstra products which has been my experience to date dealing with out sourced call centres.
Accepted Solution

From my understanding the CEO complaints team is based in Australia.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now