Scott1966
Level 1: Cadet

I don’t know where to go?

Answered
NBN own the infrastructure that has a fault. This fault prevents my Telstra Cable connecting to the internet. It is on the second leg from a hub where the fault lies.
Telstra can’t do anything as they don’t own the infrastructure.
The NBN didn’t like me contacting them either saying they only listen to retail providers and I don’t have NBN.
I spent 4 hours last night on hold waiting to speak to a Telstra technician but gave up. Got through today after about an hour on hold where I was told the bad news it’s not anything Telstra can fix.
So I’m stuck and I just have not got the energy to be placed on hold again.
Telstra can you please inform the NBN that leg 107 is broken and creating issues for Cable users in COWANDILLA SA 5033.
Meanwhile I’ll just stare at my flashing WAN light on the modem.
Apologies all ... I’m having a whinge. So frustrating 😢
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: I don’t know where to go?

You can lodge a complaint with Telstra via the link below
https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

You can lodge a complaint with Telstra via the link below
https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".
Highlighted
Scott1966
Level 1: Cadet

Thank you for your reply. I did make a complaint about being on hold for 4 hours but I wasn’t sure if I should complain to Telstra about NBN faulty equipment.
I’ll do it anyway as it can’t hurt I guess. Thank you
pabec
Level 2: Rookie

I feel your pain, When my service was upgraded to NBN, neither Telstra or NBN finished the job and i wasted countless hours on the phone, with disbelieving techies, 6 weeks later, during a business trip to Brisbane, I spied the Telstra corporate tower and took the elevator to Lvl14, made my complaint known and my connection was fixed two days later. Never got a penny back.

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more