CrowdSupport®
abthomp
Level 10: Junior Detective

INT1-2193661868873

So I get a SMS advising me that Telstra have tried to call re the above ref number and I must call their 1800 number within 24 hours or they'll close the ticket.

I call back.

Can't get hold of anyone who knows anything about it.

Is there anyway I can keep this ticket open?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
18 REPLIES 18
Ghostman11
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Re: INT1-2193661868873

Hi,

I am checking on it for you. Please give me few mins and will get someone to ring you.

- Thanks

I am a Telstra Employee participating in CrowdSupport on my own time. My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's. Please mark the response "Answered" if I was able to answer your query in anyway.
Ghostman11

Hi, Have sent an email to your case manager and she should be able to get in touch with you. Also have requested her not to close the ticket.

I am a Telstra Employee participating in CrowdSupport on my own time. My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's. Please mark the response "Answered" if I was able to answer your query in anyway.
abthomp

Thanks for that.

Just got another SMS stating again that the ticket was going to be closed. Can't get through to anyone on the number in the SMS.

They phone but only let the phone ring once.

I would prefer they communicate via e-mail if possible.

Ghostman11

Hi, please call on 1800 805 096 and ask to be connected to the case manager or directly call on 1800135646 (complaints team) and quote SR number. If not, I can further escalate it for you.

Kindly confirm once you've done this.

abthomp

I called back yesterday afternoon but got a message stating the Complaints Department was closed for the day.

So I tried 1800 834 273 and the person there told me he'd pass the message on.

I'll see what happens today.

Ghostman11

Sure, I once again have sent an email marking the case managers manager as well and you shall have a response. If not, I'll have it escalated.

abthomp

Thanks, much appreciated

abthomp

So this morning I get an SMS stating I'd missed a call from Olivia at Telstra Complaints.

Funny thing my phone did not ring once.

Yesterday my Case Manager was Cynthia, today it's apparently Olivia.

Neither available when you call back.

Message left for Olivia to use e-mail to communicate.

Ghostman11

Hi, I just have sent an email to the manager of your case manager. 

Ghostman11

Hi, your case manager has been trying to reach you but it goes unanswered. Please call the complaints number and share your alternate number.

abthomp

It's not going unanswered. I'm sitting here right next to my phone and it isn't registering any calls at all from these people who claim to be calling.

I've phoned back again.

Again no one available.

Again I've requested them to contact me via e-mail.

Ghostman11

Hi, To make things clear, I also tried to call and it just rings once and goes straight to the voicemail.

Somehow, you may have blocked the number that we're calling you from.

However, case manager will call you on your landline number or will send an email.

abthomp

There's something really weird going on then. Call log on my mobile is empty. Cynthia just tried to call on the landline but when I answered I just got a busy signal.

Ghostman11

I'll help you with your call blocking issue. Kindly help me with the make and model of your phone.

Also, Cynthia will contact you, kindly do not worry.

abthomp

I've added the numbers that are included on the SMS's to my contact list.

My mobile is a Telstra Tough Max (ZTE84).

I've also added the numbers to my VIP list on our landline.

Cynthia just called on the landline and got straight through.

She's going to try a speed boost. Not sure how that's going to work given the max lien speed for downloads in now 39 as opposed to the original 95 but I live in hope.

Highlighted
Ghostman11

I am glad to know that. Please feel free to connect with the technical team 132200 with regards to the speed issue as I do not have the access to the troubleshooting tools.

Will post you for the call blocking issue in few hours.

Thank you.

abthomp

Problem with mobile solved. No numbers blocked.

Apparently when I have my phone connected via wireless to the NBN modem it just forwards all calls to MessageBank?

Disconnected from wireless back on usual 3G/4G mobile signal and calls coming through.

Support Team
Support Team

OK thank you, glad you were able to straighten this one out. If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out to us here any time.
- Ryan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now