CrowdSupport®
jmg32
Level 1: Cadet

ITAM Error

Has anyone else had an ITAM error for over 3 months.  I have taken it to TIO and have not had anything but problems since.  I had gotten a 'broken bundle' and now am getting 200gb allowance instead of the bundle I had signed up for, the unlimited nbn for $99 a month instead am paying $109 for data alone not including phone or anything.

After being told that they were fixing it to several different excuses we have no data or anything, I haven't gotten any updates with what else has been going on.  I have kept detailed records since July.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: ITAM Error

Hi @jmg32

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by the matter.

Rest assured, it does sound like our staff are doing what they can to resolve despite the time it's taking.

Has the case manager been keeping you updated? If not, do you have the complaint reference number handy?

These look similar to SR 1-XXXXXXXXXXXXX. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now