CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
dissatisfied11
Level 1: Cadet

Impossible to lodge a fault

My broadband has not worked since fri 24/3

I called to lodge a fault on 24/3 and was told someone would call back on 25/3

no one called, I called back on 26/3 and was told someone would call back on 27/3 - no one called.

I called and have just spend 1.5 hours on hold waiting to lodge a complaint - I couldnt hold on any longer

Is this the new Telstra strategy - to not recevie compaints?

What are my options except to complain to the telecommunications ombudsman and change service providers?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Impossible to lodge a fault

You could lodge a complaint using on line form https://www.telstra.com.au/contact-us/feedback-complaints

dissatisfied11
Level 1: Cadet

thank you, I have done that. they have said it will be up to 5 days before I get a response which will mean 8 days without broadband

On the website they promise to get in touch within 2 businness days and if urgent to ring 132200 and say "complaint"

"When you email us we'll be in touch within 2 business days to either resolve your issue or set out our action plan for resolving it. We'll also provide you with a reference number for your complaint. While your complaint is being investigated, we'll provide you with updates of our  progress so that you are aware of what's happening with your complaint. We will aim to resolve your complaint within 10 business days of
you raising it.

If you require immediate assistance with a complaint, Consumer customers can call us anytime on 132200 and say "complaint".

njbarr
Level 3: Gumshoe

Contact the Office of the CEO , its the only way to get things expedited with Hellstra. Someone will contact you from the Executive Contact Team https://service.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/contact-ceo-form?red=/abouttelstra/contact-us/...

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now