CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Loui7
Level 1: Cadet

Internet connected but pages not displayed

Answered
The internet is connected as per the network and sharing center but pages will not launch in IE or Chrome - ASDL. The same problem occurs if I change to connection via wireless on a hub. Any suggestions?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Internet connected but pages not displayed

Have you tried closing everything down, removing pwoer from your total setup for a few minutes and then re-connect and fire up. Sometimes it's a trip up bug.

Also have you checked that there's no service outage in your area?

You can do that at the following link: http://servicestatus.telstra.com/servicestatus/goc.do?q=summary.html

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Accepted Solution

Have you tried closing everything down, removing pwoer from your total setup for a few minutes and then re-connect and fire up. Sometimes it's a trip up bug.

Also have you checked that there's no service outage in your area?

You can do that at the following link: http://servicestatus.telstra.com/servicestatus/goc.do?q=summary.html

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

View solution in original post

Loui7

Thanks for the link Dean. Yep my postcode has issues - thought I was going nuts.

Smiley Happy
Loui7

That's Jeff sorry

Hey Loui, well firstly glad you're not going nuts, and secondly glad we could come up with the right answer for you.

Have a great night.

Signature.gif

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now