Peedoff13
Level 1: Cadet

Internet issues

No internet continually!! Small business slowly going broke!! Ring up and they ask is my modem on??? Yes it’s on! Try to tell them it’s a line fault, that’s another team they will call you! Last time in November this took 2 weeks to rectify and here we go again, 5th day and no one will service of help!! Hear that must be inconvenient for you from the operators over and over!! We spend a fortune with Telstra and yet no service! Getting past over it, where’s the service? Ombudsman yep did this last time and no action here either, just lip service, maybe time for media attention or court for compensation? We have a line fault! Send a technician out!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Internet issues

Can you log in to your modem and go the the broadband connection page. Copy and paste the connection stats here and we might be able to give you some pointers on how to convey the problem in terms that the consultants will understand.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Internet issues

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about your internet issues. Did you manage to follow the steps @Jupiter requested?

-Chris

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now