CrowdSupport®
juspete
Level 1: Cadet

Internet super slow & dropping out

I have NBN from Telstra - last 3 days has been excessively slow and constantly dropping out.  It has taken over 24 hours to download a rental movie on foxtel unit (movie expires tomorrow and by the way this is going we won't get to watch it cause it can't download).  Computer internet is also slow when connected and constantly dropping out.  5G isn't even available to connect to anymore.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Internet super slow & dropping out

Have you tried any troubleshooting for the issue? such the troubleshooting found here - http://tel.st/fix

That will go through and check the line and a few other things to see if you can resolve the issue.

If the 5G network isn't working that is more likely a gateway issue then a network issue as that is just one of the two local networks that it generates.

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now