CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
David_H
Level 1: Cadet

Is this Telstra Email Genuine?

Answered

Does anyone know if this email below is real or not.  It came from this email address

BigPond®  [ooiiooo@outlook.com]

You will be blocked from sending and receiving emails

If not confirmed within 24 hours of receiving this automated mail.

You are required to upgrade through the link below.

Validate Your Mailbox Now

BigPond® Telstra Team.
Thanks for using BigPond

© 2015 All Rights Reserved.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Is this Telstra Email Genuine?

NO David that most certainly is NOT a Telstra email or communication, and certainly do NOT open any attachments etc. and delete the email immediately.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Is this Telstra Email Genuine?

NO David that most certainly is NOT a Telstra email or communication, and certainly do NOT open any attachments etc. and delete the email immediately.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now