id10t
Level 1: Cadet

L2 Poor Customer Service Experience

I am a new customer who singed up earlier this week.

On Wednesday i started experiencing very poor connection speed - like 0.02mbps down

I contacted the Customer Support team who logged the call and advised a L2 technician will contact me. 

So earlier I see a missed call on my phone from a private number with a voice mail. I listen to the voice mail and Its the L2 technician who left a number to contact him on. The guy talked so fast i could hardly make out what he said. I tried to call the number he left but it does not exist.

I phone the Telstra support team who advised tat i need to give them 2 min to read the L2 technicians note and they will advise me. I wait for 2 min and the support person tells me that becasue if missed the call the L2 technician closed the ticket. They cannot do anything and I will have to reopen another ticket and someone will contact me again in 48 hours. 

I asked to speak to a manager but no-one was available. They couldn't advise on what instructions the technician left or a number to contact them on. THE ONLY WAY IS TO LOG ANOTHER TICKET AND WAIT 48 HOURS. So I asked, if i missed the call do we start this 'efficient' process all over again?

WTF Telstra?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: L2 Poor Customer Service Experience

Hi

Generally the faults team should try calling a few times before closing off faults due to no contact. Have they got back to you now from the new case?

- AlistairQWA

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more