CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
KristyOCarroll
Level 1: Cadet

Live Chat Team

After close to four weeks, my move notice, still has not been rectified, I still do not have the internet connected ADSL. I have been promised call backs to ensure it has been rectified and it has not... I have spent a fortune as well on your incredibly expensive prepaid for the time being thinking it will tie me over for until the first promised date... It still has not. One of your CSO's has advised me to contact your section, again been given more run around with Telstra. Get this sorted... I am not kidding!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Live Chat Team

hi Kristy Smiley Happy

Welcome to Crowd Support Smiley Happy

I can appreciate how frustrated you must be feeling as this has been going on for four weeks now. 

We will need to have this issue escalated to ensure that your services are reconnected as soon as possible,

I will be sending you a PM with details of how we can communicate offline and get this moving along as quickly as possible.

Lindy Smiley Happy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit