Maria04
Level 1: Cadet

Move order cancelled

Answered
Hi there. My move order request was cancelled because the address is not registered (I have Big Bundle nbn account). The “old” property in the place I moved to is nbn FTTN ready, but the house was demolished and replaced with 6 Townhouse units, I moved to Unit 1. My move request was cancelled (MOVE-100699) I assume it’s because the “Unit 1” part of my new address doesn’t show up when you search if the property is nbn ready. I already informed my landlord to register the new address but I don’t know how long it will take, it’s been 3 months already.
Do I just request another move order this time using the “old” address (without the unit number)? Would appreciate any help. Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Move order cancelled

Hi Maria04. 

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties with your moving home request. 

In this case, we would need to run and unconfirmed address connection request. This can be done by the moves team, it may mean that the moving home request will need to wait until this unconfirmed address request has been approved to confirm the new connection point being that the property has been subdivided. 

To have this arranged, my suggestion would be to give the Telstra Products & Services team a call on 1800 709 957 so we can get this arranged for you and then we will be ready to process your move request. 

Please let us know how you go.

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Move order cancelled

Hi Maria04. 

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties with your moving home request. 

In this case, we would need to run and unconfirmed address connection request. This can be done by the moves team, it may mean that the moving home request will need to wait until this unconfirmed address request has been approved to confirm the new connection point being that the property has been subdivided. 

To have this arranged, my suggestion would be to give the Telstra Products & Services team a call on 1800 709 957 so we can get this arranged for you and then we will be ready to process your move request. 

Please let us know how you go.

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more