SydVely
Level 1: Cadet

Moving house

Hi there - We are moving houses and there will be a 10 day overlap in both the houses. I am a Telstra customer now for NBN. Do i need to have 2 accounts when i move for 2 houses for the period of 10 days. Or is there a way around this. Many thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Moving house

Hi @SydVely

Thanks for reaching out.

I would recommend calling our NBN sales and moving home team on 1800 834 273 and press option 1 so they can bring up your account and review your options. 

This will ensure that the new connection will be up and running as soon as possible at the new premises and help close off the old connection when no longer required.

If you need any further help or support please let us know.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now