Addy01
Level 1: Cadet

My adsl is on probation

Hi there,
I got my new adsl modem and connection on 2nd january but i am not connected to internet for 7 days.i have been calling to telstra since then and everyday same ans” sir your account is on probation and will start working in 24 hrs as we have escalated the problem” .seriosuly for a week i have veen waiting and same ans everday.they said their manager will call me and fix the issue but guess what never got a call back.my modem online light still orange and no internet connection yet.if you guys cant give me the connection atleast should appologies and refund my money!!! Paid 150$ upfront for nothing!! Very frustrating.if this is how your are treating your customer i am sorry i dont want to be one of them.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: My adsl is on probation

Hi @Addy01

Sorry for the delay in replying and for the issues you have had with your broadband connection. Has this been followed up on or resolved since your post?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now