CrowdSupport®
Mindagee
Level 2: Rookie

My internet is not working

My internet is so so slow and sometimes is not working . 

It has 2days already.  

Light on Telstra Smart Modem Gen 2 - 

i called and chat online with  customer service  

They all said internet in my area is fine . And asked me to called  another people 

Again 

So I don’t know what to do or who to talk 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: My internet is not working

Hi Mindagee, if no issues are showing in your area on our outages page at this link  https://tel.st/2t6mz you may need to speak with our tech team. Which type of internet service do you have with us? E.g nbn, ADSL?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Mindagee

They said they will send people come to check at 8am -12pm 

no one show up .. 

waste my time 

Support Team
Support Team

That's not good to hear Mindagee. Please contact us on 133 933 and our tech team will look into this further.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Mindagee

Hi Jessica. 

Yesterday tech guy didn’t show up 

so I called back again. And they said they will call me today 12 cuz I was not at home when I called Telstra. 

But same again 

never call back . Just like I called on Sunday and they said they will call me back on Monday with stuff can speak Chinese . 

So I called today when I get home they said they will fix problem and let me wait for 24 hours see if internet is back or not 

I’m just so sick of call everyday and still can’t fix it. .. 

Support Team
Support Team

I can appreciate your frustrations for sure. Please let us know how it goes.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now