hazey4
Level 1: Cadet

NBN Conversion Kit

Answered

Can anyone please tell me what is included in the NBN Conversion Kit (not connection kit). I have been told that is what is being sent for us to transfer from ADSL to NBN. Is there a new modem included.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: NBN Conversion Kit

Hi hazey4

a NBN Conversion Kit is usually sent if you already have an NBN-compatible modem and includes a cable and instructions to connect your existing NBN-compatible modem to the NBN network.

Ern

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi hazey4

a NBN Conversion Kit is usually sent if you already have an NBN-compatible modem and includes a cable and instructions to connect your existing NBN-compatible modem to the NBN network.

Ern

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

@hazey4 wrote:

Can anyone please tell me what is included in the NBN Conversion Kit (not connection kit). I have been told that is what is being sent for us to transfer from ADSL to NBN. Is there a new modem included.

@hazey4 What modem do you currently have?

Mmmmm... hot pineapple donut and a coffee!

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now