DG1961
Level 1: Cadet

NBN Conversion

I recently received a call from Telstra technician confirming date to install NBN. It was the first we had heard so naturally had not made arrangements to be home.

I am not even sure we are ready to be hooked up. All the instructions refer to virtually plugging in NBN kit. We don't even have a cable running from the box installed by NBN outside, into the house. No one can give me a definitive answer about who runs the cable from the external box into the house. Clearly this is not part of the NBN kit sent by Telstra.

Any thoughts?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: NBN Conversion

Id reconmend calling Telstras NBN team on 1800 834 273 to confirm if you have an appointment for an NBN tech to visit your premise. Normally its an 8-12 or 1-5 appointment other wise 7-2 is normally when they connect you up in then streen without needing to access your premise.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Support Team
Support Team

Re: NBN Conversion

Hi DG1961,

Have you spoken to our NBN team in regards to this?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more