Cruza09
Level 1: Cadet

NBN Order Reference Number

Answered

I've ordered my NBN bundle 10 days ago and haven't heard anything since.  I've tried to put in my 'Order Reference Number' to track how it is going but it says it isn't compatible. 

My questions is - Should I have received some sort of notification by now to say when it will be switched to the NBN?  And who can I contact?  I have tried 2 different numbers unsuccessfully.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: NBN Order Reference Number

Ring 1800 834 273

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hey Cruza09

As this is a community forum, the people posting here aren't able to assist you with account related matters sorry.

As Jupiter advised, calling Telstra's NBN team on 1800 834 273 would be the best option in this case.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

Ring 1800 834 273

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hey Cruza09

As this is a community forum, the people posting here aren't able to assist you with account related matters sorry.

As Jupiter advised, calling Telstra's NBN team on 1800 834 273 would be the best option in this case.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now