CrowdSupport®
WaltT
Level 1: Cadet

NBN Order

I've ordered my NBN bundle 10 days ago (the 27th of Feb 2018), hence haven't heard anything since.  I've tried to put in my 'Order Reference Number' to track how it is going but it says can't find it. 

I did receive an email @ the time of ordering with the Order Number, saying  the following

"We'll process your request within 24-48 hours and contact you to clarify details of your order if required."

the 24 to 48 hours, now become 10days, - so I have no idea...

I have seen a Blog similar to my situation , you got offered that person to call an 1800 number, I disagree as this a proper solution, if you wanna get a good NPS you need to call the customer, I work for Telstra so find me and communicate with me if you wanna my Business otherwise let me know..
Order reference number: NA89222822

Cheers

Walt

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: NBN Order

Hey, this is a community forum, account details aren't able to be accessed here. If you'd prefer not to call you can use live chat to contact to the appropriate team here

For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Re: NBN Order

My apologies, the link I'm using has expired, you can use this link to get in touch with the live chat team https://www.telstra.com.au/chatnow/landing
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now