CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

NBN connection not completed

We received our NBN modem, etc and set it up just as all the Covid restrictions had a major effect. It is now saying the order was cancelled, and we cannot find a way to contact anyone who can fix the problem. We just get sent in circles...use the app, phone this number...can't answer your call, use the app. How do you get support?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: NBN connection not completed

Exactly the same as us....no help told to go online, our acct isnt online.   Chat wont help either.   We are velocity so cant even go with a different provider.  Its infuriating. 

Highlighted

Do you have My Telstra app? After going around in circles I tapped on "get help" option along bottom of screen. It comes up with a blue speech bubble on bottom right. I typed message & was told my issue would be passed onto someone who could help. If happened! Although they couldn't fix nbn problem immediately, they have added 25gb to the Gen2 modem which is part of NBN set up & runs on a sim as backup. 

Hope this helps 😊

Highlighted

Update: they did not add extra data to modem simcard...still waiting to get NBN connected

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit