CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

NBN keeps dropping out & Mobile internet is too

since last night and its still happening this morning but my nbn keeps dropping out, usually its cause by storms but there is no storms currently in Surfside nsw. its back up now but i need the internet to be stable not cutting in and out. its also happening to my mobile internet too and just a little bit ago i couldnt even get on the telstra website said telstra site was down

MR

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: NBN keeps dropping out & Mobile internet is too

Have you contacted Telstra NBN support?
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: NBN keeps dropping out & Mobile internet is too

Hi ssboi82,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with your service and can appreciate that this would be frustrating.

Did you end up reaching our nbn technical support team as cf4 asked? Is this issue still ongoing?

If you haven't already you can reach nbn tech support on 1800 834 273 for an update on your situation and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Please let me know how you go.

- Matty

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit