Taffy52
Level 1: Cadet

NBN kit

Just received the NBN quick start kit, watched the video and tried to download the T-Voice app only to discover it was canned back in 2017. Why does your How To video still reference it and recommend download. Very frustrating. Also, your “hassle free” kit came with a user name of “typical user.com” so had to be reconfigured after another 30 minute wait on the phone for assistance. Hassle free! Not. Information and advice to customers should be relevant.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: NBN kit

Hi Taffy,

Thanks for contacting us. I am sorry to hear you had troubles connecting with your nbn kit.

Regrettably the T-Voice app was discontinued in 2017, more information can be found here https://tel.st/lelye.

I have passed this feedback on as this section of the video is no longer relevant.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more