CrowdSupport®
Toua
Level 2: Rookie

NBN move order error

On the 12-6-19 i request a move order online and as my new address was nbn so i have to change from adsl 2+ to NBN as a move order. got an email from telstra say there will be a consultant contact me in 24-48 hrs turn out NONE call from telstra.

15-6-19 checking my order status and got a random setup plan from telstra as no reason, phone telstra and got told that there is an nbn order error from my order so i have to wait 5-7 business days for nbn team to sort out the problem, ...! im like WTF? 

my question is does anyone have this problem? or does it taking that long to sort out the problem? 

can i cancelled my order and move to different company?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: NBN move order error

Hey Toua,

I can appreciate your concerns with the timeframe for this order to be fixed and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused Smiley Sad This is the time that it will take for us to have the order fixed within the main system. As we have to confirm with the NBN Co's system and then ours to make sure everything is tight before this can be pushed through further. 

If needed you can discuss having this order cancelled with our Retention team on 132200 (08:00 - 21:00 Mon-Sat and 08:00 - 20:00 Sun EST) and saying 'Cancel/Disconnect' when prompted. They will do all they can to see if this can be fixed sooner or have the cancellation pushed through for you.

Let us know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now