Why has my NBN order been cancelled 3 times PLEASE

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
11 REPLIES 11
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: NBN order

You will need to call 132200 or chat via Livechat as nobody here has access to account information.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
bodin1
Level 2: Rookie

4 times I have rang, I have had to resort to TIO

Support Team
Support Team

Hi bodin1,

I understand you have contacted the ombudsman, however, did you try live chatting with us via the link Jupiter provided to find out more about your order?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

bodin1

I tried live chat (on telstra site) 3 times and they processed an order 3 times!

Last time I rang Sales and they processed order ALL have failed so far.

Support Team
Support Team

Do you have any references on hand that I can follow up?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

bodin1

INT 1-2226412914300 was last one

Two previous ref no's did not show on transcript, but I have whole transcript if you want it.

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the reply @bodin1, we are unable to access INT references from this form of communication. 

As you have escalated to the TIO, the process from here is as below:

The first stage of an ombudsman complaint is referral. Upon first contact with the TIO, they record basic details of the complaint and refer the complaint back to us. We must make contact and attempt to resolve the complaint within 10 business days

Please don't hesitate to let us know how you go or contact us about any other matter. 

bodin1

Why ask me for a ref to follow up if you cant look at it?

What is the point of this forum if you cant help me, you give up just because TIO is involved?

Support Team
Support Team

If you have an SR reference, we can follow up on the status of a complaint, I apologise I didn't clarify the reference needed.

bodin1

I have no idea what an SR reference is.

It's the reference number that complaints give you. It begins with the letters SR.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now