CrowdSupport®
Bananabender56
Level 1: Cadet

NBN plans

Answered

I’m currently connected to the NBN via a fixed wireless service, paying $70 per month for 250GB. I don’t and never have used 250GB in a month. Telstra has advised that starting next month I will be out on a new and exciting NBN plan that costs $75 per month and gives me 200GB.

How is it that Telstra don’t ask whether you want this but just advise it’s going to happen. Apparently with the new and exciting product I can get lots of useful calls over the landline associated with my wireless NBN. Totally useless to me as we don’t have or want a home phone and use mobiles.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: NBN plans

They are consolidating there plans down to a handful by migrating people who are on obsolete plans. Their ability to do this is outlined in the Customer Terms of all plans.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: NBN plans

They are consolidating there plans down to a handful by migrating people who are on obsolete plans. Their ability to do this is outlined in the Customer Terms of all plans.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now