Highlighted
Sez70
Level 1: Cadet

NBN switched to mobile network

Answered
Hi, I received an email saying that my NBN is on the mobile network, but Telstra needs my help to switch it back. When i log in it sends me to a troubleshooting page, with no relevant area. All the lights are green on my modem so i don't understand what is going on. Can anyone help? Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: NBN switched to mobile network

It could have been that you were temporarily on the mobile back up, but if the link and online lights are both green your service is working and id ignore the message. Its Its something that is being looked into.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Accepted Solution

It could have been that you were temporarily on the mobile back up, but if the link and online lights are both green your service is working and id ignore the message. Its Its something that is being looked into.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

dragon77

Hi Sez70,
I'm having this problem now, and I'm also getting emails and text messages saying I've been on the mobilenet for 14 days...and they'll switch me off if I don't fix it. I can't get Telstra on the phone, they are experiencing a high number of calls. Great. So I thought I would ask someone here, did you find anything out later? Thankyou for your reply Smiley Happy

Hey @dragon77, you chat with the Telstra NBN team here If you service has a fault the team will be able to try and resolve it or send an NBN tech out to investigate

dragon7777

Thankyou very much, I could not find the link, I will do so now Smiley Happy
(I had to re-set my sign in name because the crowdsupport website wouldn't allow me to sign in under the previous name dragon77 - it wanted me to rename myself and get new avatar)

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now