Highlighted
Adventurebound
Level 1: Cadet

NBN

Answered

Hi there,

I am being connected to the NBN this week i am already on the Cable network and Telstra have said that it will be an easy swap to the NBN.

Telstra have sent out a new modem (big white one sorry for non tech description), does anyone know if the NBN technician will bring the NBN modem (little black one) on the day of installation?

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: NBN

The NBN modem is supplied by NBN Co so if there is an NBN technician coming to do the installation they will bring the modem with them.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Accepted Solution

The NBN modem is supplied by NBN Co so if there is an NBN technician coming to do the installation they will bring the modem with them.

Adventurebound

Thank you
Shining

Good Luck. Since, I switched over to NBN it's has been terrible with constant drop-outs. I hope it's just me.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi there @Shining

I am sorry to hear of your experience, have you spoken to any members of our technical faults team regarding this at all?

Additionally, if you connected recently, your modem should have an emergency back up feature which can keep you connected, has this not been the case at all?

Let me know when you can.

- Will

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more