thumpa
Level 2: Rookie

NBN

Answered
Please fix my NBN. Consistent drop outs. All day every day. Had an update recently and technician advised it was being caused at the street. He would put in a work order to get it fixed. Dropouts happen on mobile computers and when watching movies. No happy with telstra nbn.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: NBN

You'll neee to call 1800 834 273 to speak with Telstras NBN Team
I personally use NBN FTTP 100/40 on the Smart Modem Gen 2 with Smart Home and the Telstra TV 2
On the go and at home my Mobile connects to Telstras 4G network.

I am a Telstra Employee working for Telstra Platinum in Consumer, Small Business & Smart Home

I'm not here in an official capacity. My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's.

For official support, start a secure chat here or you can raise a complaint here.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

You'll neee to call 1800 834 273 to speak with Telstras NBN Team
I personally use NBN FTTP 100/40 on the Smart Modem Gen 2 with Smart Home and the Telstra TV 2
On the go and at home my Mobile connects to Telstras 4G network.

I am a Telstra Employee working for Telstra Platinum in Consumer, Small Business & Smart Home

I'm not here in an official capacity. My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's.

For official support, start a secure chat here or you can raise a complaint here.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hey thumpa, welcome to CrowdSupport.

@343GuiltySpark is correct, this needs to be reported to the nbn assurance team for us to book an appointment with nbn technician to investigate and resolve.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more