Jimg
Level 2: Rookie

NBN

I signed up for NBN through Telstra in September 2018 everything appeared to work well until the start of December 2018, between the 4th of December 2018 and the 8th of December I've received 8 separate notifications regarding  your Telstra Smart Modem recently switched over to Telstra's mobile network and from Fox Telstra that  An outage is currently impacting your TV service 

During these periods my internet service, landline and Telstra Foxtel are degraded to the point of being useless, my service is located in the eastern suburbs and within 3kms of the Sydney CBD.  I have searched online and can find no explanation as to the cause of these outages and I'm now concerned that this is going to be an ongoing issue, I would like feedback from others similarly affected and an official explanation from Telstra as to the cause. Thanking you in anticipation.  

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Technical Support
Technical Support

Re: NBN

Hi Jimg

As there are no known outages listed for the area then I would suggest talking to the faults team about the connection drops so they can investigate the network on 1800834273 or via live chat online here.  

- AlistairQWA

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more