BPC
Level 2: Rookie

NBN

Today I received a card by post from Telstra Toombul saying that NBN is now live at my address <removed for your privacy> and to call at the Toombul office to discuss. However when I look on THE NBN website it tells me that, although the previous message said that it would be available on 30 June, further work needs to be done and it has now been delayed once again until December 2019. Has anyone any ideas?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: NBN

Hi @BPC

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about your NBN connection issues.

Although NBN may be available to some members of your community, individual streets or properties may be delayed due to NBN Co. roll out delays. 

Please do keep an eye on the NBN Co website for updates and reach out again if you have any other questions or concerns.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now