CrowdSupport®
wmoods
Level 1: Cadet

NBN

I had my NBN connected last week on the 14 th August. Now I have no internet after the NBN technician COMPLETED his work

i have made 25 calls in the last week to the NBN and Telstra I have been on the phone for 6 plus hours, no one has helped me and I still do not have any internet. 

Does any one know of a contact number in Australia that may solve this issue as Telstra does not not care.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: NBN

Raising a complaint may be best option. There is a link below in my signature to raise one.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

What type of NBN connection is it?

What model modem are you using (have you factory reset it)?

What colour are the lights on the modem?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
MadDog3
Level 3: Gumshoe

You are asking as if he has no idea whats wrong or right the internet is down so take it into account that all lights are flashing and you claim factory resetting a modem would help? Jesus Christ this could explain why Telstra is such a joke nowadays because more people know more about the problem then telstra itself

Support Team
Support Team

Hey wmoods, thank you for your post.

I am so sorry to hear of these troubles you have been having since this work was completed, and these long calls trying to have this resolved. 

There is no direct number to Australia, as when you call the queue brings you through to the first available consultant for assistance. When the nbn technician completed the work, did this work briefly and has since gone down? Or did it never fully get activated?

- Ryan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now