Hailezzz
Level 1: Cadet

Nbn order cancelled 3 times has been over a month

Hi there 

We decided to do the switch to Telstra nbn. Placed an order on 10th June and was told the order would be 24 hours 48 hours Max which we thought was great.

Anyway this didn't happen.. Everytime I ring up to find out what's going on I'm told the order was placed on the wrong status or the order is stuck in provision. Our order has been cancelled and re started from scratch 3 times now and we still don't have internet! I've tried to make a complaint also and no one is responding to my email after I replied to an email from the complainants department. I've been on the phone so many times and to go through the whole process numerous times and still get no where is driving me mad. All we want is to have the internet again we need it for our business! 

I've never had issues like this in the past is this all happening because of the nbn? 

Hayley van Nimwegen

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Nbn order cancelled 3 times has been over a month

Orders can sometimes get stuck like that and it can take a while for the reason to be determined and fixed. 

I assume that you are not NE or East of the roundabout as NBN Co had not activated that area yet (Not due until the last 3 months of the year).

If you have your complaints reference number, post it here and one of the staff will be able to send your case Manager a message requesting that they contact you. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now