CrowdSupport®
Help2019
Level 1: Cadet

New connection

I ordered a new Velosity internet connection, I received a email confirmation with today Sunday 22/09/19 between 8-12 for a connection and will receive a email to confirm activation but nothing received. Tried plunging in modern but not working. Or will it be done tomorrow due to it being a Sunday. Any advice appreciated. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: New connection

Hi Help2019, I hope the service is up and running for you now since posting. For privacy reasons I'm afraid we're not able to access accounts via these forums, but our Velocity Support teams on 1800 008 994 are the best point of contact for further information and help if you're still not able to connect. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now