CrowdSupport®
MickyBourbon
Level 1: Cadet

No Hardware.

How can i get my hardware delivered. I ordered internet, modem, Telstra tv and wifi booster on 31 Dec 2018. The initial delivery date was for 02 Jan 2019, nothing arrived. On 7th Jan my internet was connected to Telstra but still no hardware it is now 11 Jan and i have no internet, I have spoken to numerous call center people and even got a complaints case manager (who was extremely rude and failed to email the details of our conversation and her contact details as promised). I really am loosing my patience.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: No Hardware.

Hi, I am so very sorry for this frustration. May I ask if you have the order ref # handy please and I can arrange to have this escalated on your behalf? It would begin with 1-1xxxxxxxxxxxx

May I ask if you were advised of any reason why the delay perhaps?

- Jo

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

MickyBourbon
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Jo, hope you can help, I have not been given a reason behind the delay. the number is
1-1855845322550.
Thanks
Mick
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for that information @MickyBourbon

I have contacted your complaint case manager and requested that they contact you ASAP in the new business week to assist.

Please keep us posted on your progress and do reach out if you have any other questions or concerns.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now