Highlighted
Hel007
Level 3: Gumshoe

No Internet and No landline since the 26th of January

Answered

I feel so angry. Since the 26th of January I have no Landline and no Internet. Telstra told me they are not responsible for my mobile phone bill!

Normally I only use the mobile when I am away from home but as I have none of the above services my mobile costs go up and up. It is the only way I can reach my family. It stinks that I am made to pay! What can I do? I tried to explain the situation to Telstra billing. They don't pay the mobile.

The normal service may be restored by next monday - may be!

Telstra is really not working for me - and on top of it all, my T-Box is constantly restarting in the middle of a program. Not happy!

Hel

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: No Internet and No landline since the 26th of January

Hello Hel007, 

I am very sorry to hear about the network interruptions with your landline and internet service. 

I understand that you have raised this with our billing department, however no suitable solution have been provided. 

As this may be the case, you can lodge a complaint via our online webform on https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Accounts-Plans/Lodging-a-complaint-with-Telstra/ta-p/68188 so that we can see if there is any other options in the meantime. 

Please do let us know how you go. 

- Simone

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Completely understand where you are coming from. If the technician has not rocked up by the end of today, please do provide us with a reference number and we will certainly be able to look into this. Please do let us know. 

- Simone

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hello Hel007, 

I am very sorry to hear about the network interruptions with your landline and internet service. 

I understand that you have raised this with our billing department, however no suitable solution have been provided. 

As this may be the case, you can lodge a complaint via our online webform on https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Accounts-Plans/Lodging-a-complaint-with-Telstra/ta-p/68188 so that we can see if there is any other options in the meantime. 

Please do let us know how you go. 

- Simone

Hel007

Thanks for your reply. I am presently preparing a letter to the Ombudsman. It is not acceptable to me to just let this go. The technician is supposed to be here today, so far no sighting.... and I am not holding my breath.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Completely understand where you are coming from. If the technician has not rocked up by the end of today, please do provide us with a reference number and we will certainly be able to look into this. Please do let us know. 

- Simone

Hel007

No Solution to my problem as of today, 8th February. Ridiculous Service by Telstra!
SR 1-139404 936 1735
INT 1- 1395 437 508451
Consultant does not ring back
No Technician turned up yesterday
Hel007

I am not impressed by Telstra Services!
No Landline and NO Internet since the 26th of January. The way I have been fobbed off is incredible.
Yes, I have been given extra Data on the mobile WiFi but.....it is not good enough! I need my service restored and not having a Landline means I have to use my expensive Mobile for ALL calls.
Not happy!
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for providing those reference numbers.  I've been able to use them to track down your complaints case manager. I've passed on your feedback and requested that they follow up on this and get in touch with you.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now