CrowdSupport®
Aloy
Level 1: Cadet

No Internet connection for almost 2 weeks now

I have lost my internet connection since 02Novemeber morning but still not solution with Telstra. the modem has been changed but nothing yet. Telstra blames NBN & NBN blames Telstra.

Millions of call to the 1800 Number with the same response - "Sir we are here to help you", but nothing.

The Back of House team was supposed to call me back but nothing. Im not sure what they are going to speak to me about when they should be in my house sorting out the problem.

But they still charge me the full months fees & the billing department said that they would deduct only $3.40 per day as compensation. 

Hours & hours spent on the phone on weekdays, weekends, took time off work to wait for the technicians, but they can only offer $3.40 compensation.

I have just registered the case with Fair Trading.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: No Internet connection for almost 2 weeks now

What type of NBN connection do you have (FTTN, FTTP, HFC, FW)?

If you log in to your modem, what are the broadband stats saying (http://10.0.0.138)

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now