Highlighted
rek76
Level 1: Cadet

No Internet

Answered
My internet keeps going out. Do diagnostics and no outages but can’t check line etc. call Telstra and they have no idea. Say they will send someone. No one comes. Internet eventually comes back with no explanation. Now it’s out again and I can’t be bothered calling. Any tips on what could be wrong? Modem power is on, downstream flashing, upstream off, WAN off. Thx
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: No Internet

The tech may have found an issue out in the pit and fixed it, they won't always attend your premise. Sounds like your on a cable Internet connection, and with NBN rolling out HFC again issues like this are common during the rollout where services are affected. Essentially you'll need to call Telstras cable team and log a Fault.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat Here, try the Online Troubleshooter or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure:

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: No Internet

The tech may have found an issue out in the pit and fixed it, they won't always attend your premise. Sounds like your on a cable Internet connection, and with NBN rolling out HFC again issues like this are common during the rollout where services are affected. Essentially you'll need to call Telstras cable team and log a Fault.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat Here, try the Online Troubleshooter or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure:

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more