Highlighted
LaMay
Level 1: Cadet

No cable internet for the last 7 days

Answered

I have no internet connection since 18/10/18.  Can you tell me what's been happenning? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: No cable internet for the last 7 days

No, sorry. We can't. We have no idea who you are or where you live (and don't post those details here).

You can check for the status of any known page in your area by going to https://outages.telstra.com

You can also call and report the problem to either 1800 834 273 (for NBN) or 132200 (for non-NBN, say "faults" at the prompt)
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

No, sorry. We can't. We have no idea who you are or where you live (and don't post those details here).

You can check for the status of any known page in your area by going to https://outages.telstra.com

You can also call and report the problem to either 1800 834 273 (for NBN) or 132200 (for non-NBN, say "faults" at the prompt)
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @LaMay,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about your internet issues, I can understand your frustration.

Has this issue been resolved?

Please let me know.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Home Broadband Bundle

$99 Entertainment Bundle. Unlimited Data and Entertainment.

Find out more