CrowdSupport®
MelindaTori
Level 1: Cadet

No connected services

I am waiting for Telstra to send out a technician (3rd date changed by them) to set up my fixed wireless. Until last night I had 4G working through the NBN modem I had at my last address and last night it stopped working and the Telstra 24x7 app now tells me I have no services with Telstra. Please help

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team

Re: No connected services

Hi MelindaTori and welcome to Crowd Support!

Just to clarify here, do you mean to say that your home broadband service hasn't been set up yet by a technician?

Or are you trying to have your service restored due to a disruption? 

Can you tell me what you were last advised over the phone?

Happy to help where I can.

- Matty

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: No connected services

You will need to give 132200 a call, or use Livechat to chat with a Consultant. Nobody here has access to customer account details.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now