adee
Level 1: Cadet

No internet

Anyone else experiencing network connectivity issues in Lalor Vic? Started last night and still no better. Apparently there is no official outage in the area but then when I remember the self service diagnostic, it suggests others in Lalor and Thomastown are experiencing connectivity issues.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: No internet

You can check your area via the link below. Thank you
https://outages.telstra.com.au/
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".
adee

Re: No internet

Yeh checked it. No outage. But when I run Telstra’s self service broadband assistant, I get the message that others in the area are experiencing issues and that service is expected to be restored earlier today. We’re now going on 24 hours without connectivity.
Della69

Re: No internet Lalor 3075

8 days straight with no internet/foxtel. More Telstra lies about when expected to be resolved, changes everyday. Telstra, any danger you could provide a simple service and actually fix the issue?
SpannaD

Same here.
7th day of an apparent ‘outage’, with no information on what the issue is or when it will be fixed
Support Team
Support Team

Sorry to hear you have been affected by an outage @Della69 and @SpannaD. Our technicians update the outages page in real time as they get more information regarding the outage, which can sometimes lead to changes in the ETR.

I do apologise for the inconvenience, please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now