CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 6: Bloodhound

Not a question

Normally an outspoken critic of various Telstra problems, which of course are not problems, I'd like to do something different.

I've just learned that Telstra will be dropping it's 100Mbps plan down to 50Mbps.

THIS IS GOOD NEWS.

I applaud Telstra on making this decision.

It's no secret in today's world that humans are starving for honesty.  Our news feeds are littered with lies and deflections and trust is scarce.

This change is a welcome sign because as a personal rule, I can never be angry with anyone or any business if they are being honest.

This is an obvious acknowledgement of the fact that the NBN was redundant from the moment that ________ Malcolm Turnbull and his team of clowns decided FTTN was the way to go.  For many of us with a career spanning decades in the industry, it was a moment when our hearts sank.

Thank you Telstra.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 11: Detective
Level 11: Detective

Re: Not a question

I feel the same way. Transparency and honesty for customers is a luxury in today's world. Very refreshing to see, even if it does negatively impact a small number of fttn customers that COULD reach above the 50mbps limit

Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Not a question

Just for clarity, they are ceasing sale of 100Mbps plans for FTTN, FTTC & FTTB services.

FTTP & HFC services can still get 100Mbps plans.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit