CrowdSupport®
Level 8: Inspector

Order Reference Number Starts with NA

Hello,  yesterday I placed an online  order to recontract my nbn bundle and the Order Reference Number starts with NA then 8 numbers. I tried to track my order online but it shows the NA reference is not a valid search. Any suggestions to track the order or will I just call or live chat Telstra ? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Order Reference Number Starts with NA

It typically will take 24 hours before it is reflected but the livechat team would be able to look into it for you as well.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted
Level 18: Intelligence Chief

Order Reference Number Starts with NA

Hi
It normally will take a day or two to show up but if you give them a call on 132200 or pop on to chat http://tel.st/49kl they will be able to check up on it for you
Highlighted

Thank you , cheers, Buzz.
Highlighted

So painful calling Telstra , the consultant told me the NA order reference number emailed to me by Telstra is no help to him tracking my order. Eventually after getting all my account personal details he located my order and gave me a 1- number ! It then took me ages to explain I was recontracting NOT ordering a new NBN connection.I explained I already had an NBN connection. After waiting on hold , he came back and told me he could not check on my hardware deliveries or new bundle as I was an existing customer and he did not have access to these details. He then said to call back next Tuesday ( 1 calender week after placing the order ) if no changes had been made to my account or hardware delivered. It all seems harder than it should be , quite frustrating.
Highlighted

I just received an email stating my NBN appointment is 16th May for new NBN cutover. Recontracting and new connections must work the same way by the look of it !
Highlighted

Change of bundle completed in house ( no technician visit ) on 15th May. No sign of the Telstra Tv or the Frontier Gateway I ordered at the same time. Once again contacted Telstra ( via live chat this time ) to enquire about the non delivery. " Michael " stated yes the bundle recontract was completed but no record of the Gateway order or the Telstra tv being ordered at all. I stated the Telstra tv should have been included free as part of the bundle . "Michael " agreed with this and reordered the free Telstra tv , he also reordered the Frontier Gateway as a new order. I said I thought the Frontier gateway was $9 a month to new and recontracting customers but no it is $16 a month for all but brand new customers. It seems a recontract on the NBN FTTN is a messy process indeed.
Highlighted

I think what they told you was a lie regarding the frontier modem cost. I would push the issue and even go through the complaints team to get the reduced cost. I was an existing telstra cable customer who went over to the NBN and got the frontier modem at $216 up front. 

Highlighted

Thank you for your input. I just received an email from Telstra entitled Order Estimate ! The attachment is supposed to show you a close estimate to what your bill will be as well as a timeline for delivery of hardware and activation. It was an interesting document which had little to do with what I ordered, so I will wait until the bill arrives ( due 22nd ) and see what it shows as owing.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit