CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Order canceled

My order has been canceled due to unconfirmed address. I’m being passed around 4 different people no body can tell me why. Help!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Order canceled

I'd recommend raising a complaint, You can raise a complaint here
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Faloony,

Thanks for reaching out on Telstra Social Media, I do apologise that your order was cancelled due to an unconfirmed address and there has been a little bit of miscommunication regarding why this has happened. I can understand that our time is precious and when you need help, it should be simple and hassle-free to get some assistance.

Can you please confirm if this order was for an internet or mobile package? Has the team been able to place another order and confirmed your address on the system before processing this time?

Please let me know and I'll be happy to assist further.

-Zoe 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Hi,

The house I live in has cable internet installed and the previous tenants had it working. However everytime I search online or speak with a sales person I'm told I can only get ADSL. After some searching I found I needed a commercial quote for someone to come out and confirm the cable is in place and update the database. I raised the commercial quote with the sales team and I was told to wait for the cable team to contact me. I waited 3 weeks and chased only to be told the order was canceled due to unconfirmed address. Now when I speak with the sales team i'm told I can only get ADSL again. So back to start.

Thanks all for any advice..

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the additional information Faloony, apologies again for the frustrating experience.

An unconfirmed address occurs where our records don't have an entry for the address, this usually occurs when a property is subdivided and we need to add the "a" extension or similar to an existing address for the new location.

The sales team should be completing an Unconfirmed Address Service Request for you to get this rectified, it's disappointing this has not be done already. I suggest coming through to Live Chat here: http://tel.st/3jl6z and explaining ONLY that you have an unconfirmed address that you want to get confirmed. With that process completed your should be sorted out pretty quickly.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit